Lost or stolen phones are not an exceptional phenomenon. Sometimes the phone suddenly disappeared from the pocket. Maybe pickpocket happens or the phone just drops, loses or snatches from the pocket but we always expect to get it back as it contains lots of important contacts, messages, pictures videos and many more.
If a kind-hearted person gets the phone, you can get it back easily but these are very few incidents only. Once you lost your phones, it is difficult to get it back. Maybe there are some ways but it may not always work properly.
You can get back your phone if you register an F.I.R. at the police station. However, it is a time-consuming process and also not 100% sure that you will get back your phone.
Google Maps can be used to get back your android smartphone or track down your android smartphone’s location at a particular date and time. If you need to find out your smart android phone, you will need to log in with the Google ID and password from another smartphone or computer.
1. First, you have to open the www.google.com/maps web address.
2. Login with the ID and password associated with the Google ID and used in the lost smartphone.
3. Now you have to click on the three lines given on the left, there are icons.
4. Click on the ‘Your Timeline’ option.
5. At exactly you want to know the location of the phone, you have to give that month, year, and time.
6. Here you can see exactly where your phone is staying at that time …