With this pandemic situation in the WORLD, is ‘Amazon India‘ also start doing scam with their customers? Is they are also directly or indirectly involving in the money forfeit game of their customers with their delivery partner? Today we are going to share one of our subscriber, Ms. Mashkora’s horrible experience with Amazon Delivery Scam and their support, which is now one of the so called big brand of INDIA.
Ms. Mashkora, placed an order (Order#403-6132130-5142761) of an induction oven on 10th July of 2021 with the prior full prepaid payment of Rs.2647/-, which including shipping and handling charges of Rs.40/- and expected deliver date was 16th July of 2021 as per the email received from Amazon. (Screenshot of email is given below)
NOW THE PRE-PLANED AMAZON GAME START:
1) On the 16th July of 2021 morning, around 7am, Ms Mashkora received an package delivery details email, directly from Amazon, in her register email, where it is clearly mentioned that the package would be delivery between 7am to 9pm of the same day (16th July of 2021).
2) Just after 1.5 hrs, she got another SMS in her registered mobile number, around 8:30 am about the arriving of product and amazon delivery agent contact with pin (We would like to notify that, Amazon never share delivery agent’s direct contact number, they provide a computer redirected number with the pin – as shown in the original screenshot).
3) After that she had also received one more message around 9:45am, with the mentioned O.T.P. which they have to provide to the delivery boy, when she will receive the package.
Ms. Mashkora was eagerly waited for the package as it was a surprise gift for her Mother on Eid (22nd July of 2021). On 16th July of 2021, she waited whole day in home for the package and at the evening, when she try to track her delivery status, she suddenly found that Amazon showing ‘Item Delivered (to unknown)’. Now come to the points :
1) Ms. Mashkora did not received any pre DELIVERED call from Amazom delivery boy.
2) Ms. Mashkora did not received any DELIVERED message from Amazom (still after showing ‘item delivered’)
3) Why Amazon showing ‘to unknown’ instead of the receiver name?
4) How do a delivery boy complete delivered status without ‘Amazon OTP’ until, without the help of Amozon’s internal scam team. We suppose, customer have to give the OTP to the delivery boy to complete the delivery status – RIGHT?
As soon as Ms. Mashkora noticed the delivery status, she start calling to the Amazon number +91 33 6676 4444, with the given pin, continuously. But as expected activities of scammers, Amazon didn’t connect the delivery boy or the Amazon delivery boy didn’t pick up the call on 16th July of 2021 (check the call list screenshot, how many timers she called him).
On next day, 17th July of 2021, she again try to contact the Amazon at +91 33 6676 4444 and after lots of try (check call list screenshot), suddenly the delivery boy pickup the call and after listen, instead of apology for the inconvenience and harassment, he rudely replied that ‘as he is too busy person, so we don’t have right to call him so many times for one package and he will try to check about her missing package in few days and will call back’.
As Ms. Mashkora already understand that she did the biggest mistake of her life by placed a PREPAID Purchase from 3rd class Amazon India, when we have so many top options like Ebay, Flipkart with excellent support team, she can’t do anything else have to waited for 48hrs from 17th July of 2021.
But after waiting 48hrs and as expected no reply from Amazon India or their scam delivery partner, she again try to contact the the Amazon at +91 33 6676 4444 on 19th July of 2021. This time same scammer tricky reply ‘I am busy now, try to finding it, will call you when I find it, till then you have to wait’. Now she again wait 48hrs more but as expected there was no call no message from the Amazon or the scam delivery boy, now everything become clear about this game, their only intention is, somehow they have to complete the return and refund period.
After 48hrs, on 21st July of 2021, ONE DAY BEFORE EID, she try to contact Amazon directly. As you all can see in Amazon’s website that Amazon 3rd class support will always redirect you to robot chat instant a 1o1 customer care, for excite this type of scam; none other than that, same happened with her too. After lots of unsuccessful try, she have to surrender in robot chat which guide her to AGAIN wait till 48hrs…. as the scam game going on.
Before place order in Amazon, you should know :
1) If you make a full prepaid order in Amazon, there is a 100% chance that you may not get the package deliver. And your money will be forfeit by associated scammers, as happened with poor little girl Ms. Mashkora.
2) Amazon provide a ‘Amazon OTP’ which is totally fake and a Amazon delivery boy can complete the delivery status from his bedroom WITHOUT THIS FAKE AMAZON OTP and keep your product in his home.
3) If you placed a order in Amazon by spending your own money, you have no right to call or ask Amazon delivery boy about your package.
4) Be prepare for wait 24-48hrs, whenever you try to call delivery boy or customer care of Amazon and after that, when your return / refund period end … pls forget your money.
5) And the last but not least, don’t expect that they will value your emotions like “A GIFT FOR __”. In that case, you will have to face a great depression, like Ms. Mashkora is continuously facing now and with it psychological harassment will be additional benefit from Amazon.
You can ‘Subscribe Us’ and be with us for the update and we will update you the result here; at the moment she will receive the same. Comment us and share your valuable view in this incident, for us to support Ms. Mashkora and in her case.
Update 23rd July of 2021:
After this post, Ms. Mashkora get help from one of our subscriber and manage to generate a callback from Amazon. The best part of this callback is – after listen all, without any apology, their first question is ‘Why you call us so late?’ Its heard to make them explain that,
1) on 16th, she called delivery boy – reply: wait few days
2) on 19th, she called delivery boy – reply: wait 2-3 days
3) on 21st, she try to call Amazon but redirect to robot chat – reply: wait 24hrs
After lots of quarries, she said ‘ok we will do a investigation and wait for it’ and send us the following email